Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh good lord...

I have no idea how to get 'stop action' photographs of high speed *anything* in the rain.  My poor camera tries *reeeeeeeally hard* to stop action at high speeds, but because there's not enough light, and the restriction of ASA to 400 or less - or higher - depending on how you look at it (okay, okay - 400, 200 or 100 only...!), the shots come out blurry nevertheless.

I've gotten 6 out of the 13 (yep, 13 images total) images that I need for class tomorrow, and I have no idea what to do for the other 7.  My 'creative image' (the last of the set) will most likely be... I have no idea.

My manipulation is a poor representation of my skills, but I was taking more time to do the motion capture shots than I was manipulation.  Ugh.  I don't want the second half of the term to go down hill.  A little cooperation by the meteorological crew up there would be SOOOO nice...

Oh well - one must do what one must do to create!  I have a few ideas still somewhere up my sleeve.  No.  Wait.  That's a dryer sheet up there.  *sigh*

I will post earlier works here soon.  I'm still sorting out this whole "blog" mess and seeing how wonderful it really is in the scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment