Friday, November 26, 2010

Down with the turkey - Up with the tree!

Ugh.  I know we got a very large turkey for Thanksgiving - 22.22 pounds of birdy goodness that roasted up well and juicy and succulent and flavorful.

But now that Black Friday has come (and gone), it's time for Christmas!!  wøøt!!

We've started making way for Yuletide decorations and the like - plus, we're cleaning stuff OUT of the house.  We're actually SIMPLIFYING before spring!  Holy Caboly Macaroni!

Well - at the very least we're getting in the spirit of the season, and that's always a good thing. :-D

A nice shot of a road near Mt Rainier within the National Park.


My best buddy Sykkel Spruce with is glowing fixed gear bike.







































A thistleberry of some sort that tells a story all on its own...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, brother! I shot those images with a Canon 20D. I really like that camera. I'm now using a Canon 7D for school. I think once I'm really proficient with it, I'll be looking at getting a 5D MkII, or even the 1D... We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete