Saturday, November 13, 2010

In the beginning...

...God created, and we took up where he left off...

In the quest for finding ourselves through various types of expressionism, it seems as though we've taken the power given us as a unique species on this planet and squandered the responsibility and pushed the accountability to the divine.  This very small slice of cyberspace belongs to me at the moment, and I intend to show that there is some creativity occurring in and around my sphere of influence.

As a budding photographer, I still need to find my place in the vast garden with many others.  "Unique" is a word that has become mundane at best, but I will attempt to be as 'unique' as possible.

My intent is to share with you the trek I'm taking to becoming a better photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment