Saturday, November 20, 2010

Busy!

So these last few days have been busy ones... Starting with Thursday with a morning shoot with Pelago - a company that designs apps and other developmental stuff, and makers of an app called Whrrl - with a group shot for them AND me for school; then there was Color Theory class for 4 hours and a break before Drawing and Perspective class for 4 hours; followed by a short break and drive to Wallingford (upper Seattle) to do an environmental shoot with a fusion/metal band drummer which ended at about 1am...  Yes, that run-on sentence was my Thursday.

Friday was a bit better, but I had another shoot in the afternoon for portraiture.  I think they turned out pretty well.  We'll see how they are received.

Today was yet another shoot for school.  I think some of the shots are very, beautiful - but I don't have the final say on that.  There will be judging, and the judges are harsh - in a good way.  :-D

I still have a few more things to do - and the week is QUICKLY drawing to a close.  I'm hoping to get the last couple of shoots in between Sunday and Monday and be on the road to success.  There's a ghost of a chance that the assignment will be extended for a week due to the Thanksgiving holiday and such, but there are no guarantees...

Wish me luck ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment