Thursday, November 10, 2011

Under Where?

It seems as though I've been 'bitten' by the fashion bug.  I'm falling in love with the genre of photography in a bad way.  I don't really want to - just because it's so complex and undulating like a writhing monster waiting to devour those who aren't prepared to worship it in its entirety - but I'm becoming more and more compelled to do so.

Recently I did a shoot for my Advanced Fashion class for a men's underwear 'campaign' that gave the model I worked with some images for his portfolio (hopefully), and for me as well.  I wanted to do a bit of location/editorial images that encompassed a little more than just doing something in studio.

The results were received pretty well, for the most part.  I was pleased with the images and I believe the model was as well.  :)

I think that in the next set with Jake (the model) we'd do something a little more dynamic and expressive.  I'll post those when that happens (LOL)!!


©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

©Carlos Paradinha Photography Oct-2011

I'm hoping that the fashion bug's bite is infectious and brings me to a fever's pitch of creativity...

1 comment:

  1. quite a looker! Good work too! Have a Happy Turkey Day bud!

    ReplyDelete