Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Just Want To Be In Your Panorama

The third quarter of school started with a flurry of assignments.  From Digital Illustration II, to Advanced Lighting, I had more image capturing assignments than ever before.  Somehow I got them all done, and even had some sunny moments to work with!  I was really surprised.

One of the assignments we got was the interesting task of creating a panorama from multiple images taken in sequence of something that would be considered "not your typical panorama."  A few of my classmates had some creative images, but the instructor thought them either boring, or not interesting enough.

I tried to get something less cliché than the usual panorama of a cityscape or a beach or a forest... So the following few images are panoramas I've created for class.  I'm only turning one of them in, and I've yet to make that decision.

"Black Balloon"
©Carlos Paradinha Photography.
Eight images put together to form the whole.  Clear Creek Nursery, Silverdale, WA.

"Playing In Traffic"
©Carlos Paradinha Photography.
Twelve images put together to form the whole.  Sodo, Seattle, WA.

"Battling The Troll"
©Carlos Paradinha Photography.
Nine images put together to form the whole.  Fremont Troll, Fremont, Seattle, WA.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I love your work. The troll photo is going on my desktop, if that's cool with you. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! I have no problem with that. Just let people know where you found it ;-)

    ReplyDelete